Service Selection Board (SSB) Course
Service Selection Boards (SSB) processes the candidates through projective tests. Interviews and group situation tests in order to determine their suitability as potential defence officers.
The Training and Development at VishwaBharati Gurukul is designed to bring the best out of a candidate. This Coaching is scientifically designed to explorer individual’s capability in 4 phases.
PHASE I – UNCONSCIOUS INCOMPETENCE
PHASE II – CONSCIOUS INCOMPETENCE
PHASE III – CONSCIOUS COMPETENCE
PHASE IV – UNCONSCIOUS COMPETENCE
At the end of PHASE IV the candidate becomes Unconsciously Competent to face the SSB Selection Techniques and the performance at the SSB will be very natural.
– VishwaBharati Gurukul is the only institute with PAN India presence with experience of over a Decade.
– Being an, integrated chain of Academies VishwaBharati Gurukul has the distinct advantage of Sharing, Evolving and Updating its Teaching Techniques and Infrastructure, Matching the latest trends in SSB Interview Centres.
– We have the largest team of officers who are Ex SSB Presidents, GTO’s, and Psychologists from Army, Air Force and Navy Striving for your success.
– VishwaBharati Gurukul has the honor of sending the maximum number of candidates to NDA, IMA, OTA, Naval and Air-Force Academies.
– VishwaBharati Gurukul is the only institute which has latest Outdoor Tasks and Individual Tasks laid out in open space to give all candidates an actual feel on ground.
– The product what we give is unmatchable, Huge team of professional SSB trainers, Vast outdoor task area and Location covering the entire country, State of the Art training facilities, Free refresher training at any of our branches are the advantages what students get from VishwaBharati Gurukul.
– We discuss all possible topics of Lecturettes & Group discussion as observed in the various SSB’s and practice them to perfection.
– We maintain high quality in our training and ensure enviable success rate.
Apply Online for 2 Years Integrated Course for NDA (Residential) offered by Vishwabharati Defence Academy.
- +91 74986 25809
+91 90782 04984
View our 2021 Brochure of 11th 12th + NDA Residential (2years) course for more information.
Admissions Open Now! Apply Online for our Service Selection Board (SSB) Course
Day 1 : Screening Test
i) IQ Test - Verbal and Non-verbal.
ii) Picture Perception & Description Test / Discussion.
Only For Air Force :- Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT)
i) Part 1:- Instrument Reading Test. (Written Test)
ii) Part 2:- Machine Test on computers.
Note: Candidates qualifying Stage 1 will continue to undergo Stage II others will be returned on this day.
Day 2 : Psychological Test:-
i) Self Description Test
ii) Word Association Test (WAT)
iii) Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
iv) Situation Reaction Test (SRT)
Day 3 : Group Testing Officer’s (GTO) tests & Interviews of candidates:-
i) Group Discussion
iii) Group Planning Exercise
iv) Progressive Group Test
v) Group Obstacles Race
vi) Half Group Task
Day 4 : Group Testing Officer - Tests & interviews of candidates:-
i) Individual Obstacles
ii) Command Task
iii) Group Task
Day 5 : Conference and declaration of results.
Medical of successful candidates (next 2 to 3 days)
200 acres plus campus in the lap of pristine nature at Lonavala well connected with Railway, Express Highway and Old Mumbai-Pune Highway. The campus is fenced and has complete CCTV coverage. It also boasts of a 30 bedded 24X7 hospital. It has 16 year old CBSE school and few other graduate colleges including an Engineering College. The CBSE school is also a designated center for 10th and 12th final board exam. The campus has seperate gyms, canteens, hostels and messes for colleges and school. All the hostels have 24X7 physical guards. The CBSE School, student's hostel and mess are all within 1 minute walling distance. The campus has canteens, shopping complexes and all other amenities as desirable in a world class campus.
The additional facilities for the 2 year integrated course (11th+12th and NDA) are enumerated below:
1. CBSE School upto 12th Standard.
2. Student mess with 4 meals per day. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner. Meals are unlimited, tasty with adequate variety. Milk with additional nutrients in all breakfasts.
3. Nice and airy hostels with teachers residing with students and in house study room.
4. Teachers and Army Instructors available 24X7.
5. Daily cleaning of the washrooms and living premises.
6. Uninterrupted Power and Water supply.
7. Cooler and Aqua guard for drinking water.
8. Adequate European toilets and bathing facility with hot water provision.
9. Beds at one level. Corridors on either side of the living hostel.
10. Integrated Sports Complex with following facilities:
A. 2 full-fledged football ground, 2 volleyball courts, 2 Tennis courts, 2 cemented basketball courts, 2 indoor badminton courts, 10 TT tables, Athletic Track, Skating rink.
B. Full-fledged Cricket Stadium
C. Swimming Pool
D. Nature Trails
11. 24X7 Guards and CCTV Coverage.
12. Students are always under supervision and not allowed to loiter.
13. Laundry Facility.
14.Charges for in-house hospital included in the fees.
15. Weekly home call. No mobiles with students.
16. Regular PTM.
17. Staying facility for visiting parents with very nominal charge.
|Time From||Time To||Event Details|
| || |
| || |
PT / Drill
Make & Mend
Study Period / NDA Training
Study Period / VDA Classes
| || |
*(Exact timing may vary depending upon the weather and season. When exams are in progress, more time is given for studies and stress on outdoor activities is reduced accordingly.)
The current total fees payable is Rs. 2,50,000/- per year and a refundable security deposit of Rs. 25,000/-
The Security deposit is refunded when the student finally passes out from the school.
Goods and Services included in the Fees:
1. Tuition fees of school
2. Hostel Charges
3. 4 Meals
4. Books, Stationery and Uniform of the school
5. After school coaching of Physics, Chemistry & Math (PCM) and English
6. NDA written exam with regular tests
7. SSB interview and Personality Development training
8. Safety, security and supervision of students
9. Visits including and trekking
10. Dossier Maintenance
12. Sports Activities
13. Additional clothing & linens provided by the academy
A. 2 Bed Sheets, pillow with 2 pillow covers and a blanket
B. A Bathing Gown
C. Track Suit
D. Mufti Dress with a tie
E. 2 T-shirts and a cap
14. Laundry Facility
15. Indoor Library
16. In-house entertainment like Music, dance, movie etc.
17. Indoor games like Carrom & Chess
18. Newspapers and in-house library
We give a scholarship to each of those students who stand amongst first 5 in the overall merit in school. The numbers of students among the first 5 are graded as per their school performance, in house exam performance and overall performance and discipline. The first student is given Rs. 5,000/- and it is reduced by Rs. 1000/- for each student standing next in the merit. The decision on ranking amongst the first 5 students rests with management. We also give a discount of Rs. 10,000/- to students whose parents are in Armed Forces, Para Military / Central Police Organization and State Police.
- Entrance test after 10th board exam. Subjects - English, Math and General Knowledge of 10th standard level.
- Written test will be objective type online / OMR sheet.
- Selected candidates will be called for interview after written exam.
- Candidates successful in interview will need to submit fitness certificate.
- First 70 candidates as per order of merit will be invited to join the institute mid of June.
What is the USP of Vishwabharati Defence Academy (VDA)?
- 200 acres world class and picturesque campus on the foothill of Western Ghats.
- The directors, personality development coaches and SSB trainers are all officers from the Indian Armed Forces of the rank of Colonels and Brigadiers.
- The CBSE school, mess, hostel, sports facilities, swimming tank, in-house hospital and all other facilities and conveniences are within 1 to 5 minutes walking distance. No wastage of time and energy and the safety gets ensured.
- The CBSE school is also a center for 10th and 12th board examination.
- Campus is fenced, covered by CCTV and physically guarded by uniformed guards 24X7.
- Teachers including personnel's from the Armed Forces, instead of wardens, are deputed to take care, teach and mentor the students.
- Facility of parents to stay in the campus whenever they visit their wards.
- Well connected by Rail and Road connectivity, campus located on Mumbai-Pune Express Highway.
- Proximity to the dream destination, NDA. We make regular inspirational visits to National Defence Academy.
- Lonavala is a trekkers paradise. We trek to various forts of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. These treks are not only inspirational but also a great way to keep physically fit, develop team spirit and recharge the batteries.
- VDA has a national character and attracts students from allover India. This not only helps students to adapt and learn but also gives the academy a true national flavor. The board of directors if the Academy are also from the states of Maharashtra, Orrisa and Uttarakhand and hence a true representative of Academy's national character.
- Our mentors and teachers are from varied background bringing their unique flavor and expertise to the academy. We offer the expertise of Brig BS Gill, Brig (Dr.) S B Bodhe, Col Shrikumar, Col S Hasabnis and many other guest speakers from the Armed Forces for personality development and SSB interview and eminent teachers to cover all the academic subjects including spoken English.
- Assured admission in Engineering and Hotel Management College after following due admission process.
Brigadier BS Gill
(EX PRESIDENT SSB, Allahabad)
An officer with vast and varied experience. He has commanded an Artillery Brigade and also the Army aviation school. He has 21 years flying experience and has been both an instructor and flying examiner.
In addition to his professional qualifications, Brig Gill is a Diploma holder in Defence Management and PGDM, in HRD, from University of Pune.
Brig Gill has been an assessor in SSB Bhopal and has the valuable experience of being the President of SSB Allahabad. He is a guest Faculty at DIPR Delhi and is also a graded assessor for the Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard.
Brigadier Dr. Sunil Bodhe
(EX PRESIDENT SSB, Allahabad)
Brig Dr. Sunil Bodhe is an alumnus of Sainik School Satara and National Defence Academy (NDA). He has a vast varies experience of serving in different states and volatile frontiers. He has taken active part in a range of military operations including Kargil War.
Brig Dr. Sunil Bodhe has a variety of military training and academic achievements under his belt. He did post-graduation in defence studies from the prestigious Defence Service Staff College, Wellington and Doctorate from Allahabad University. He has been a research scholar of Pune University, a commando instructor with NSG and chairman of various schools and colleges. He is a profound speaker on matters of national security and is also an adroit influencer. His stint as an assessor and president of the Service Selection Board (SSB) has honed his this very innate ability.
Col Shrikumar Nair
(SM & Bar - Veteran)
An officer with vast and varied experience of serving in different sectors while being in Armed Forces. Col Shrikumar Nair brings to the table a valuable mix of leadership experience both in Army and Corporate. He is a decorated soldier conferred with Sena Medal (Gallantry) twice for bravery. He commanded an infantry battalion during Kargil Operations and won laurels both for the battalion and himself for outstanding bravery against heavy odds. In addition, he was bestowed with Army Commanders appreciation for operational excellence.
He has been associated with Pegasus, a leading corporate training organization and brings his training skills an experience to the fore for shaping the young minds.
Col Subhash Pol
He is an alumnus of Sainik School Balachadi, Jamnagar and joined NDA in 1978. He got commissioned in 17th Battalion the Madras Regiment from IMA in 1981. He hails from village Mardi, District Satara (Maharashtra). A live wire and an adventure enthusiast, he is an excellent cross-country runner and was NDA blue in the event.
He has served the Armed Forces for 38 years in different parts of the country and has led many expeditions during his service. He has taken part in operation Blue Star in Punjab and Operation Vijay in Kargil. He has served in counter insurgency operations in Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Nagaland. He is committed social worker too.
Col Rohit Tewari
(Veteran - MA Psychology)
A gunner from the Armed Forces. In addition to his service in professional arm he has served in intelligence wing and quality assurance wing of the army.
An alumnus of NDA, he has many qualifications to his credit apart from the professional training. He is TSOC qualified, from DIAT, Pune which is equivalent to M Tech in defence technology. He is MBA from FMS, Delhi University and Diploma in personnel management from SIMS, Pune. He holds a first class MA Socio-Psychology degree from Meerut University. He has done quality assurance training from DIQA, Bangalore and is also a diploma holder from IIFT, New Delhi.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic we are running Online Classes till our Campus Reopens.
😷 Wear Mask, Stay Safe and Stay Healthy at Home.🏠