11th 12th + NDA Residential (2years)
Vishwabharati Defence Academy (VDA), est. 2011 was incorporated with an objective of helping motivated students find illustrious careers in the Armed Forces and serve the nation with pride and élan. We believe that given the right education and support a student from any background can excel and be a leader. To this end Vishwabharati Defence Academy runs various short and long term training programs at different campuses.
The 2 years residential course consisting of an exhaustive and varied curriculum is designed to coach and train you to ace exams such as NDA, CDS, AFCAT in addition to passing 12th board exams. The training will hone your soft skills and spoken English. The course is designed to make students confident and self-reliant; developing leadership abilities to prime them for success in life.
The programme is conducted at the picturesque campus of Sinhgad Institutes at Lonavala adjacent to Pune –Mumbai Express highway and Sanjeewan Vidyalaya at Panchgani. Lonavala campus is spread over 200 acres and has many educational Institutes apart from 17 years old CBSE school but Sanjeewan Vidyalaya is purely a residential school and enjoys a 100 year old legacy. Both campuses offer a whole gamut of world class residential school facilities academic, hostels, mess, sports, medical and what have you in the safe and secured environment of a well administered campus.
The residential campuses offer multiple indoor and outdoor sports facilities which include football, cricket, athletics track, lawn tennis, basketball, volleyball, badminton court, swimming pool, gymnasiums, table tennis, carrom and chess all within walking distances.
Apply Online for 2 Years Integrated Course for NDA (Residential) offered by Vishwabharati Defence Academy.
- +91 74986 25809
+91 90782 04984
View our 2021 Brochure of 11th 12th + NDA Residential (2years) course for more information.
Admissions Open Now! Apply Online for our 11th 12th + NDA Residential Course
All short courses for NDA, CDS and AFCAT span over 10 weeks. We also conduct four weeks intensive training for NDA-I and Service Preparatory Institute (SPI) from mid-March to mid-April. Mock SSB interviews are taken by erstwhile members of the Service Selection Board and one on one sessions with students are held. The training for short courses are approximately 225 hrs and for intensive course 125 hrs.
Fluency in English, both written and spoken is a weapon that a successful cadet in training in the defence forces must have in his arsanel. It is our outright endeavour to ensure just that. The period of training varies as per the need of the individual.
Recommendation in SSB is based on the demonstrated personality attributes of the candidate. Personality development has various aspects, the way one thinks, acts, behaves, deals with others, reacts to situations, dresses and communicates: the list is endless. We watch for all such personality attributes and do course-correction when and where necessary.
This is an acid test of cadet’s suitability as a potential Military leader. From the moment a cadet lands at the SSB interview center till he departs all his actions, behavior and persona are closely monitored. This is done through various formal and informal tests and interactions. Armed forces selects only those cadets who have a spark in them. Our team of experts guide, mentor, correct and inspire cadet’s to discover their higher selves.
Training is conducted over 2 weeks @ 4-5 hrs per day. Highly experienced and reputed assessors, Brig B S Gill (President and IO), Col S S Barde (GTO) and Col J S Rawat (Psychologist) conduct the sessions. We proudly claim to have the best team of SSB assessors in the state of Maharashtra.
Sinhgad Public School, Lonavala (SPS) and VishwaBharati Academy follow the principle of providing the best education and exposure to the students who may join us from different education board. We believe in our ability and the student’s motivation to excel both in academics and personality development.
The conditions for admission in the CBSE School and hostel along with applicable fees are given in below sections.
We operate out of school campus at Lonavala and are responsible for all facets of training and administration of students. This includes safety, security, discipline, accommodation, education, personality development, proficiency in English language, soft skills, physical training, sports and food etc. we assume the responsibilities of local guardian and caretaker for all our cadets.
NDA written exam has two papers, Mathematics and General Aptitude Test (GAT). While mathematics is of 300 marks the GAT is of 600 marks. GAT is primarily a test of general awareness and proficiency in English language. The GAT includes English, History, Geography, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Political science, Civics, Economics, General knowledge and Current affairs.
200 acres plus campus in the lap of pristine nature at Lonavala well connected with railway, express highway and old Mumbai-Pune highway. The campus is fenced and has complete CCTV coverage. It also boasts of a 30 bedded 24X7 hospital. It has 16 year old CBSE school and few other graduate colleges including an engineering college. The CBSE school is also a designated center for 10th and 12th final board exam. The campus has seperate gyms, canteens, hostels and messes for colleges and school. All the hostels have 24X7 physical guards. The CBSE school, student's hostel and mess are all within 1 minute walling distance. The campus has canteens, shopping complexes and all other amenities as desirable in a world class campus.
The additional facilities for the 2 year integrated course (11th+12th and NDA) are enumerated below:
1. CBSE School upto 12th standard.
2. Student mess with 4 meals per day. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner. Meals are unlimited, tasty with adequate variety. Milk with additional nutrients in all breakfasts.
3. Nice and airy hostels with teachers residing with students and in house study room.
4. Teachers and Army Instructors available 24X7.
5. Daily cleaning of the washrooms and living premises.
6. Uninterrupted power and water supply.
7. Cooler and aqua guard for drinking water.
8. Adequate European toilets and bathing facility with hot water provision.
9. Beds at one level. corridors on either side of the living hostel.
10. Integrated sports complex with following facilities:
A. 2 full-fledged football ground, 2 volleyball courts, 2 Tennis courts, 2 cemented basketball courts, 2 indoor badminton courts, 10 TT tables, Athletic Track, Skating rink.
B. Full-fledged cricket stadium
C. Swimming pool
D. Nature trails
11. 24X7 guards and CCTV coverage.
12. Students are always under supervision and not allowed to loiter.
13. Laundry facility.
14.Charges for in-house hospital included in the fees.
15. Weekly home call. No mobiles with students.
16. Regular PTM.
17. Staying facility for visiting parents with very nominal charge.
|Time From||Time To||Event Details|
| || |
| || |
PT / Drill
Make & Mend
Study Period / NDA Training
Study Period / VDA Classes
| || |
*(Exact timing may vary depending upon the weather and season. When exams are in progress, more time is given for studies and stress on outdoor activities is reduced accordingly.)
The current total fees payable is Rs. 2,50,000/- per year
The Security deposit is refunded when the student finally passes out from the school.
Goods and Services included in the Fees:
1. Tuition fees of school
2. Hostel Charges
3. 4 Meals
4. Books, Stationery and Uniform of the school
5. After school coaching of Physics, Chemistry & Math (PCM) and English
6. NDA written exam with regular tests
7. SSB interview and Personality Development training
8. Safety, security and supervision of students
9. Visits including and trekking
10. Dossier Maintenance
12. Sports Activities
13. Additional clothing & linens provided by the academy
A. 2 Bed Sheets, pillow with 2 pillow covers and a blanket
B. A Bathing Gown
C. Track Suit
D. Mufti Dress with a tie
E. 2 T-shirts and a cap
F. Blazer - 1
14. Laundry Facility
15. Indoor Library
16. In-house entertainment like Music, dance, movie etc.
17. Indoor games like Carrom & Chess
18. Newspapers and in-house library
19. Visit to NDA
1. Educational Qualifications:
a. Candidates studying in 10th standard of any board (State/CBSE/ICSE/IB).
b. They must secure minimum 60 % marks in 10th Examination.
2. Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
a. Only unmarried Male candidates can apply.
b. The candidate must be born within the dates mentioned in the advertisement published every year on our website News board.
3. Domicile & Reservation:
a. The applicant should be a domicile of India. There is no reservation of seats on any basis.
4. Physical Qualifications:
a. Selected candidates after the process of written and personal interview has to produce a fitness certificate by a medical authority / practitioner before joining the VDA.
5. Selection Procedure:
a. VDA will conduct its entrance exam, date of exam will be mentioned in the advertisement published every year on our website News board.
6. Joining Process:
a. Selection: All selected students will be informed individually through registered email Id.
b. Candidates will receive selection letter along with Joining Instructions on registered email Id.
Withdraw / Cancellation Of Admission:
The Director, VDA has the right and authority to cancel the admission on any of the following grounds: -
1. Fail to maintain VDA discipline
2. Involved in Ragging activities and harmful for other cadets.
3. Remains ill for a long period and considered physically unfit to carry on with the daily routine.
4. Consistently fail to maintain academic performance.
5. Parents not able to pay the dues to Institute.
We give a scholarship to each of those students who stand amongst first 5 in the overall merit in school. The numbers of students among the first 5 are graded as per their school performance, in house exam performance and overall performance and discipline. The first student is given Rs. 5,000/- and it is reduced by Rs. 1000/- for each student standing next in the merit. The decision on ranking amongst the first 5 students rests with management. We also give a discount of Rs. 10,000/- to students whose parents are in Armed Forces, Para Military / Central Police Organization and State Police.
- Entrance test after 10th board exam. Subjects - English, Math and General Knowledge of 10th standard level.
- Written test will be objective type online / OMR sheet.
- Selected candidates will be called for interview after written exam.
- Candidates successful in interview will need to submit fitness certificate.
- First 60 candidates as per order of merit will be invited to join the institute mid of June.
What is the USP of Vishwabharati Defence Academy (VDA)?
- 200 acres world class and picturesque campus on the foothill of Western Ghats.
- The directors, personality development coaches and SSB trainers are all officers from the Indian Armed Forces of the rank of Colonels and Brigadiers.
- The CBSE school, mess, hostel, sports facilities, swimming tank, in-house hospital and all other facilities and conveniences are within 1 to 5 minutes walking distance. No wastage of time and energy and the safety gets ensured.
- The CBSE school is also a center for 10th and 12th board examination.
- Campus is fenced, covered by CCTV and physically guarded by uniformed guards 24X7.
- Teachers including personnel's from the Armed Forces, instead of wardens, are deputed to take care, teach and mentor the students.
- Facility of parents to stay in the campus whenever they visit their wards.
- Well connected by Rail and Road connectivity, campus located on Mumbai-Pune Express Highway.
- Proximity to the dream destination, NDA. We make regular inspirational visits to National Defence Academy.
- Lonavala is a trekkers paradise. We trek to various forts of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. These treks are not only inspirational but also a great way to keep physically fit, develop team spirit and recharge the batteries.
- VDA has a national character and attracts students from allover India. This not only helps students to adapt and learn but also gives the academy a true national flavor. The board of directors if the Academy are also from the states of Maharashtra, Orrisa and Uttarakhand and hence a true representative of Academy's national character.
- Our mentors and teachers are from varied background bringing their unique flavor and expertise to the academy. We offer the expertise of Brig BS Gill, Brig (Dr) S B Bodhe, Col PY Parbate and many other guest speakers from the Armed Forces for personality development and SSB interview and eminent teachers to cover all the academic subjects including spoken English.
- Assured admission in Engineering and Hotel Management College after following due admission process.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic we are running Online Classes till our Campus Reopens.
😷 Wear Mask, Stay Safe and Stay Healthy at Home.🏠